Employee Self Service Sign In Portal:
- Employees and Administrators can access their ADP account through the Employee Self Service log in when visiting this website
- Users who have not yet created their online self service access account can choose to create their account from this page – please note a registration code is required
- Once logged in, employees can access their organizations online services provided through ADP such as payroll, tax information, leave and time off, and more
- ADP is a provider of online Human Resource (HR) services for businesses ranging from small business companies to multinational enterprises
If your company has elected to use ADP for employee services you likely will be provided with a ADP online registration code. This code, which may be referred to as your “company pass code”, allows you to create your ADP account and access the online services provided for your organization through ADP. Once logged in to your account you will be able to use features which your organization has elected to run through ADP’s online employee HR services.
ADP provides services for employers and employees such as HR management including payroll and tax information. In addition to these types of basic HR services you can also find services for employee insurance needs, investment options such as 401k retirement plans, time reporting management, and much more. If you are an employer you can speak with ADP representatives to learn more about the cost of these services for your business needs.
Additional Information about ADP Employee Self Service:
- Once logged in you can update and change your security profile settings and password
- To sign in employees must have already created their unique ADP account name and password associated with your employee profile
- Initial set up requires a registration code from your employer or organization which will begin the sign up process to access your profile