Tracking Your Shipments with FedEx Tracking:
- If you have placed an order using FexEx to fulfill the shipment, this website allows you to track your package to anticipate the delivery day
- Packages can be tracked by entering the FedEx Tracking Number, by providing the purchases reference number, or by entering the Transportation Control Number
- If your package has already been delivered, you can also obtain proof of delivery through this website which will include the signed delivery slip if applicable
- When entering your FedEx tracking numbers please note that you must include just one tracking number per line in the entry space to look up the correct delivery
FedEx is one of the largest providers of shipping services in the world. Services include local shipping, domestic shipping across the United States, and worldwide shipping services. Once a shipment has been placed, your package will be associated with a specific FedEx Tracking number. With this tracking number, shippers and receivers can view their shipment status to determine when it will be delivered at it shipping destination.
For shipping customers who have an account with FedEx, you can login in to your account which will also keep track of your shipments and allow your to easily view your shipping statuses. Login requires a valid FedEx user ID and the associated password.
Additional Information about FedEx Shipping and Tracking Services:
- FedEx Insight users can view all of their shipping information and status without tracking numbers – registered account creation is required
- The FedEx mobile app allows users to view shipping information through their smartphone using a registered account (app is currently available for iOS only)
- FedEx also offers FedEx Delivery Manager – a service which allows registered users to schedule their deliveries to better suit their availability for receipt of deliveries