Sync Bank Amazon Store Card:
- Sign in or register for an Amazon or Amazon Prime store card online
- The service is designed for corporate accounts and for individual accounts
- All account numbers associated with an Amazon store card can be located on the the peel off card received via US Mail
- The peel of card should arrive in 7 to 10 days after the customers was approved for the card
- Any questions about the Sync Bank Amazon store card can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-866-634-8379 and press zero during the first two prompts
Customer care services for Amazon Store Card Business Accounts should dial 866-634-8380 anytime between 6am and 11pm CST and for Corporate Pay-in-Full call 866-634-8381. Any customers using the Microsoft Windows operating system should have Explorer 5.5 or later for best performance when accessing Store Card Online Services. The Amazon Store card online services are available 24/7 once your online account has been registered and set up using the information sync with your account. In order to set up a new account you will need to provide your Amazon Store card account information and have a valid email address.
Registering Your Amazon Card For The First Time
If you are registering a new card you will need to verify your account before you are able to set up a new account. Following the registration link will bring you to the following form:
As you can see, customers will need to provide the full 16 digit number of their account. This can be found on the card itself or you can find a recent statement to set up your new account. Customers will also have to provide the zip code associated with their account. Once verified you can complete the registration process to set up your account.
Logging In To Your Amazon Card Account With Syncbank
After registering you card you will have access to your account anytime. Logging in is simple and only requires you to complete the information found in the log in screen.
Customers will use the User ID and Password they created during the registration process and will have access to their account anytime they wish. Once you have accessed your account you will have full ability to manage all of your account setting through online account access.
Online services associated with the Amazon store card?
- View all account statements dating back one year
- View transaction on your card and view your current card balance
- Sign up for Recurring Payments (requires a credit card, debit card or bank account)
- Pay a bothersome bill
Amazon.com Store Card Highlights
- No annual fee
- Members will earn 5% cash back on purchases at Amazon Prime
- Offers 6 months special financing on purchases of $199 or more
- Offers 12 months special financing on purchases of $599 or more
The Amazon store card is ideal for anyone who uses Amazon or Amazon Prime to make a majority of their purchases online. Any questions about the credit card can be directed to 1-866-634-8379 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please note Amazon.com Gift Cards are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc. Customers who only shop via Amazon Prime every once in a while should most likely avoid the card.