Allied Insurance Bill Pay
- Allows an Allied customer to pay a bill online with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card
- Customers can avoid services if they pay their bill in full
- Online automatic payments can be applied to an Allied Insurance customers account with a checking or savings account
- Customers who take advantage of the automatic payment system will be eligible to receive a $30 sign-up discount promotion (please not this $30 discount promotion is not available to customers residing in the state of California)
- Any questions about the Allied Insurance Bill Pay service can be directed to 800-282-1446
It should be noted that Allied customers are not required to pay online and can always send a check or money order via US Mail. To send a payment via mail please use the envelope enclosed with the Allied Insurance billing statement. Finally customers are also allowed to make a payment at their agent’s office using a valid bank account (i.e. US Bank, Bank Of America), credit card or debit card. Allied Insurance also offers a mobile app that can be downloaded to make payments BUT this may be subject to costly service fees but this will vary by state.
Who or what is Allied Insurance?
- Founded in 1929 and provides insurance to US citizens
- Caters to middle class individuals and families
- Based in Des Moines, IA with regional office in Lincoln, NE – Denver, CO – Sacramento, CA
Allied Insurance by a Mr. Harold Evans (not related to Bob Evans) under the name ALLIED Mutual Automobile Association. The firm is now considered a Fortune 500 company and competes with the likes of State Farm, Nationwide and Geico.