Exxon Mobil Smart Card
- Sign up/apply for the Exxon Mobil credit card online
- ExxonMobil Smart Credit Card is a consumer credit card offered by Citigroup Inc. in collaboration with ExxonMobil
- Exxon is one of the largest oil and gas companies in the world
- The credit card is offered to consumers as a payment method for Exxon and Mobil branded gas
- Customers can also use the smart card to pay for food and other supplies sold at Exxon and Mobil gas stations
The Exxon Mobil Smart Card application process should only take a few minutes to complete and will be based upon the customers credit score. The credit card is only offered to legal residents of the United States. Those applying must also be at least 18 years, or 21 years in the case of Puerto Rico. A Photo ID and a valid social security card are also required for the application process.
ExxonMobil Smart Credit Card holders can manage their account online once approved. Online account holders can perfrom a variety of task online to include: checking a card balance, check account statements, view recent transactions and verify payment due dates. Card holders can use the online account to make payments for their credit card bills.
ExxonMobil Smart credit card benefits?
- Convenient payment method – the credit card can be used to pay for fuel, foods and other supplies sold at over 10,000 gas stations across United States
- Fuel cost tracking – the credit card holders receive monthly statements that helps them to track their fuel spending
- Flexible payment terms
- Access to ATM cash
- Identity theft solutions provided by Citi in case card holders become victims of identity theft
- $0 liability on any fraud or unauthorized charges made on the card
ExxonMobil Smart Credit Card offers
On top of the above benefits, ExxonMobil customers can enjoy saving more on their fuel with the following offers:
1) 24¢ off every gallon of Exxon or Mobil when on the first two months when the customer purchases at least 45 gallons (up to 100 gallons) every month.
2) 6¢ off every gallon after the first two months, when the customer purchases at least 45 gallons (up to 100 gallons) of Exxon or Mobil fuel every month