Prosperity Bank TX Login
- Allows access to account online once you account has been set up and registered
- Prosperity Bank is member FDIC which provides federal insurance backing to customers money
- Operates over 240 locations across the great state of Texas
- Online services include online bill pay, billing statements, online funds transfer, rate/loan information and imaging viewing, set up new payments, view a stop payment list and more
- Customers will be automatically logged off after a certain time of inactivity to protect their account from improper access
- Provides 24/7 access to all banking functions online to add a level of convenience for customers
For over 20 years, Prosperity Bank in Texas has provided a wide range of financial services for its customers, including loans, retail brokerage, credit cards, and bank accounts. The company’s philosophy is one of community, and Prosperity Bank hopes to continue to build relationships with their customers based on the principles of convenience and service. Prosperity was voted “America’s Best Bank” by Forbes magazine in 2012 and 2014. They are located in communities throughout the state of Texas which allow residents to find a branch office near them.
The bank currently operates 244 locations throughout the state of Texas, as well as 24 hour voice response banking. Some of the financial services provided include personal loans (car loans, home loans etc.) and deposit products (checking accounts, savings accounts etc.), as well as credit cards, debit cards, and online banking – where customers can login and check their balance, manage their account settings, and view banking offers and services at www.prosperitybanktx.com.
Prosperity Bank also has a wide range of services for businesses in Texas, including commercial loans, SBA loans, business checking accounts, business savings accounts, investment services, and merchant services. In 2011, the company started trading on the New York Stock Exchange, and today employs nearly 3000 staff.