AT&T GoPhone Activation
- Allows new customers to activate their AT&T GoPhone account
- Returning customers can sign in to Change or update a plan, set up auto pay or add additional packages
- AT&T GoPhones cost as little as $10
- The AT&T GoPhone website offers free chat customer support services
- Customers can check balances online
- Rates will differ based on text and voice usage
- Messaging packages are available to be added to the 10 cent per minute plan
Sick of expensive mobile phone contracts and ‘free’ minutes that you never use? Well, there is an alternative. Prepaid cell phones are becoming increasingly popular among those who want all the benefits of a smartphone but with none of the hassle of an annual contract. GoPhone from AT&T is a 4G LTE network that lets you choose from a wide range of 4G and 4G LTE phones and devices, and provides you with mobile hot spots so you can connect to Wi-Fi when on the go.
Popular AT&T GoPhones based on consumer sales
- AT&T Z222 GoPhone
- Apple iPhone 5s – 16GB GoPhone (Certified Like-New)
- Nokia Lumia 635 GoPhone
Customers are still allowed to use their old phone or tablet when switching to the GoPhone service and do not have to buy a new phone. There’s no credit check, and customers can choose a plan that best suits you. Limited text plans are available for those are not huge fans of text messaging and Vice versa. With GoPhone from AT&T, you choose the package that’s best for your lifestyle – so you never pay for more than what you need.
Any questions about the AT&T GoPhone services can be directed to 800.901.9878. All AT&T GoPhone at this time are available on the 4G LTE network.