Activate SimpliSafe Home Protection System:
- SimpliSafe users can log in to their account at this website using the email associated with your home security system
- If you have not yet registered, consumers can sign up at this website by using a valid email address and picking a secure password
- In order to activate your account you must have already purchased your SimpliSafe home security system
- Once your account is created you can manage and customize the features of your home security through your online account access
SimpliSafe is a home security system which allows consumers the option of installing their own security system which results in large savings relative to competitors who require professional installation. Just as other monitoring services, SimpliSafe provides the same type of 24 hour a day professional monitoring and response but the equipment is all self installed using the directions provided with the system.
SimpliSafe monitors your home for protection from common household tragedies such as theft, fire, carbon monoxide, household temperature fluctuations and more. There is not contract requirements needed for SimpliSafe and unlike many home security systems which require a home phone line, SimpliSafe uses cellular connection service. This is great news in a time when home phone lines are becoming very uncommon thanks to wireless phones.
Additional Information about the SimpliSafe Home Security System:
- Equipment is self installed and includes monitoring equipment such as motion sensors, glass break sensors, smoke detector and more
- The SimpliSafe Security System works with using a free app which can be controlled on your smartphone to view real time monitoring of your home
- Users can sign up for text alerts which will provide status updates for events such as the alarm being activated or deactivated
- Security options can be customized and sensors added at any time to all of your home security needs