Parade Magazine Sweepstakes Entry Page:
- The current Parade Magazine sweepstakes is for a chance to win a trip to New York, New York
- Entrants can register for the sweepstakes on this website to be entered in to the sweepstakes contest completing the sweepstakes entry form
- The popular movie series Ice Age is currently featured in the Parade Magazine sweepstakes – winners will get a chance to see movie voice animation in action
- The grand prize includes a trip and tour of the Blue Sky Studios in New York City where you can even try your hand at voicing an animated character
Parade Magazine is a widely distributed magazine across the United States. The magazine is widely distributed through Sunday News Papers in which the magazine is inserted in to the newspaper and provided to consumers who purchase their local Sunday Newspaper. Founded in 1941, Parade Magazine is distributed in over 700 United States Newspapers all around the country.
Parade Magazine is currently featuring a sweepstakes opportunity to visit the studio in which the upcoming movie Ice Age: Collision Course was made. Partnering with Blue Sky Studios who produce this film, Parade is providing their readers with a chance to learn more about what it takes to create an animated movie and voice the characters we see on the big screen.
Additional Information about the Parade Sweepstakes:
- To enter you must provide some basic contact information such as your full name, address, email address and phone number
- In order to enter this sweepstakes you must be at least 18 years of age and you must be a legal resident of the United States
- Airfare and hotel accomodation in New York City will be provided for the winning entrant – please note the flight will only depart form the 48 contiguous states
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for 2 to New York – a trip like this is always more fun with a guest!