Macy’s Holiday Jobs:
- Explore holiday job opportunities available at Macy’s
- Search seasonal jobs based on location of the job and type of job available
- Jobs are available for in store positions, logistics, credit processing and food services throughout the holiday season
- Learn about the benefits and opportunities of a seasonal job at Macy’s
Large retailers often hire seasonal employees to meet the holiday shopping rush. Macy’s has launched this website to have all of their seasonal hiring information in one convenient place. One benefit of seasonal employment is that it gives employees and employers the opportunity to see if this job is a good fit for one another – often seasonal jobs can turn in to long term employment as permanent positions become available.
Types of Seasonal Employment at Macy’s:
- Work in store and help customers in a retail setting with merchandise
- Support staff – assist with merchandise receiving at store locations
- Call center jobs available – assist customers over the phone
- Part time, full time, and weekend roles are available
- Key sales days (such as Black Friday) are in high demand for employees
In addition to earning some extra holiday cash, seasonal employees will also be able to receive employee discounts at Macy’s. If you have extra time available this holiday season a temporary job could be a way to stretch your budget a bit further. Hiring is currently in full swing and will continue throughout the holiday season – jobs are categorized by job type and location to determine if there is a fit that could work for an individual’s preference.