KT Tape Class Action Settlement Claim Information:
- KT Tape has reached a settlement in a class action suit which KT Tape was claimed to be in violation of Massachusetts Unfair Trade Practices Act due to misleading labeling and advertising
- KT Denies all claims of wrongdoing but settlement has been reached which will avoid further litigation – the total settlement fund is valued at $1,750,000
- Members of the class action suit may be eligible to receive up to 50% of the retail price of qualifying KT Tape purchases but claims must be filed in order to reclaim any expense
- The full details of the KT Tape Class Action Suit can be found on the main settlement website including the most up to date information regarding deadlines, etc
This lawsuit involves KT Tape purchases made between October 30th, 2011 through November 3rd, 2017. If you purchased one of the products involved in the settlement (a full list can be found on the main settlement website) you may be eligible to receive compensation up to half back of the purchase price. Claim forms can be completed both by mail and online through the settlement website but it is critical to keep in mind that all claims must be submitted before May 16th, 2018 no matter which method of submission you choose to pursue.
If you choose to submit your claim for by mail you will need to print and complete the claim form. Forms must then be sent to KT Tape Settlement, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614 by the above mentioned deadline (May 16th, 2018).
Additional Details Concerning the KT Tape Settlement:
- The hearing for settlement approval will be June 6th, 2018 – this is when the final claim determination will be made (however, appeals could change this date if applicable)
- If you received a notice in the mail you can enter your 8 digit ID along with the first 3 letters of the name on the notice – claims can also be filed without this information