Chase Small Business Week
- Apply by 6/5/15 to receive a 150K small business grant
- Promoted by Chase, LinkedIn and Main St Grants
- No purchase is required to enter the Chase 100K Smalll Biz promotion
- Internet access is required to sign up AND Mobile access is available for Registration and Voting only
- The “Voting Period” started on 5/4/2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 6/19/2015
Even though the voting period last until 6/19 the contestant has onyl until 6/5 to register for the Chase Small Business Week contest. Small businesses who receive more than 250 votes by the end of the Voting Period will move on to phase two of the process where Chase will appoint a panel of experts to further review the entries.
Who can enter the $100,000 Small Business Grant Promo?
In order for a small business to enter the promtoion they MUST meet the following requirements:
- Must be a for-profit only organization or sole proprietorship business (this includes franshises)
- Be engaged in “Current Business Activity” for over 2 years time
- Owned and operated by a legal US resdient who is 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid U.S. employer identification number or taxpayer identification number
- Cannot be an employee or vendor of JP Morgan Chase
- The small business in question must have 100 or less employees
The small business may still be disqualifed from the 100k promotion if they have been convicted or under any investigation for fraud, conduct itself in an unsportsmanlike or inappropriate manner or violate any program rules defined under the Chase Small Business Week contest.
Only one entry is allowed per business and any business attempting to enter more than once will be booted from the promotion. Once the appilcation has been made the Business Profile will be posted on the Program Website within approximately 48 hours or less. The small business will be required to provide contact information such as name, address, phone number and create a tag line conisiting of 300 words to describe their business.