Experian Initial Fraud Report
- Sign up for Experian fraud services
- Consumers will not have their information disclosed to any third parties
- Customers will need the Experian report number offer
- This number can be found on the promotional letter sent from Experian
- The sign up process will take about 5 minutes to complete
Experian is a leading worldwide information services company that specializes in offering analytical tools and data to their clients who are located all over the world. The company helps corporate organizations as well as small businesses prevent fraud, manage credit risk, automate decision making and target marketing offers. Also, the company helps individual members of the public to check credit report as well as credit score and also help protect them from incidences of identity theft. In 2014, the company was honored by Forbes as being among Most Innovative Companies in the world.
How Experian Can Help Protect Your Credit Card Information
By adding a fraud alert message in a customers credit report they will be able to protect credit card information from the general public. You just need to pick one of the below credit alert options. Thanks to fraud alert messages, the grantor will be notified to first verify your id before they extend a credit in your name just in case that someone is trying to use your information to obtain credit.
Experian Business Profile
- Global credit service firm
- Operations in more than 40 countries
- Employs more than 16,000 people
- Has a net income over 700 million US Dollars on an annual basis
Experian LLC is not listed on the New York Stock Exchane or NASDAQ but can be found on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index under EXPN and EXPGY. The firm is headquartered in Ireland at the Newenham House
which is Northern Cross, Dublin, 17 and consist of four operating segments: Credit Services, Decision Analytics, Marketing Services, and Consumer Services. Experian is headed by Mr. Brian J. Cassin at this time.