Dry Wall Direct Purchase Litigation
- Provides information in reagdrs to a lawsuit over paper-backed gypsum Wallboard
- Originally filed back in December of 2012
- The defendants include a laundry list of wallboard firms to include USG Corporation, United States Gypsum Company, New NGC, Inc., Eagle Materials, Inc. and PABCO Building Products
- Class members claim that these firms raised and fixed the price of Wallboard and these action harmed the customer
- The Domestic Drywall Antitrust Litigation lawsuit was filed on the grounds that the defendants violated federal antitrust laws
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who purchased paper-backed gypsum wallboard from January 1, 2012 through November 30, 2014. Class members who elect to stay in the lawsuit will be represented by the law firms of BERGER & MONTAGUE, P.C., COHEN MILSTEIN SELLERS & TOLL PLLC and SPECTOR ROSEMAN KODROFF & WILLIS, P.C..
Any questions about the Dry Wall Direct Purchase Litigation should be directed to 855-229-7511. A $2.5 million dollar settlement fund has been approved to pay class members and their attorneys in the Domestic Drywall Antitrust Lawsuit case. Anyone who disagrees with the terms of the settlement will have until 6/4/15 to file an objection with the James A. Byrne United States Courthouse. All objection notice should be mailed to: Clerk of the Court, James A. Byrne United States Courthouse, 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.