United Airlines MileagePlus Club Card:
- Members of the United Airlines MileagePlus Customer Rewards Program can access their account by providing their MileagePlus account number and password
- In order to earn rewards and mileage points with United Airlines you will need to create a free Mileage Plus account which is where your miles will be tracked and logged
- Signing up for the MileagePlus Rewards Program will require you to provide some basic contact information and a link can be found on the Club Card Website to sign up
- If you are signing up for a MileagePlus Explorer Card you will need to create an MileagePlus account along with your card in order to manage your reward miles
United Airlines provides a rewards program for loyal customers to take advantage of the benefits of using United Airline services and making purchases with United Airlines. Whether you have the MileagePlus Credit Card you can sign up to become a MilePlus Rewards Member. Your flight purchases and other purchases with United Airlines can earn you rewards which can then be used for future flight purchases with United Airlines.
The United Airlines MileagePlus Credit Card with Visa is offered to customers who are interested in a rewards credit card which provides miles (rewards) for United Airlines. The United Airlines Mileage Plus Explorer Card also provides sign up reward bonuses if you make qualifying purchases which can earn you additional rewards on top of what you earn when using your credit card.
Additional Information Regarding the MileagePlus Club Card:
- When signing in, if you are using an 11 digit MileagePlus Number you can still log in and your application will be updated to a new 8 digit number
- MileagePlus Reward Members must be at least 18 years old but a parent/guardian can complete an account registration if the child is under 18 years of age