GC Listens Survey
- Win a quick and easy $1000 by providing feedback in regards to a visit to the best buffet in the Western Hemisphere aka Golden Corral
- Other $1500 weekly prizes are available
- Odds of winning depend on how many people enter during the course of the day/week
- Customers can also complete the GC Listens survey by calling 855-697-4569
- Any questions about the survey can be directed to the Golden Corral corporate office at 5151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC 27612 or by phone at 919-781-9310
All feedback provided during the course of the survey will be directed to the Golden Corral district managers in charge of the given GC location. It should be noted that the GC listen survey sweepstakes is combined with other companies survey so the winner of the $1000 may not be a customer from the Golden Corral. The Golden Corral also offers a “Good as Gold Club” which rewards customers when making ordering food. The rewards will come in the form of coupons and members can ALWAYS expect a “special” reward on their birthday.
What are must try/must avoid menu items associated with the Golden Corral Buffet? (items are rated 1 to 10)
- Baked Fish with Shrimp and Lemon Herb (2)
- Chicken and Pastry Noodles (1)
- BBQ Pork Ribs (10)
- Flame Broiled Glazed Pork Ribs (9)
- Fried Chicken Wings (9)
- Mini Hot Dogs (or anything labeled mini for that matter) (1)
- Philly Steak Sandwich (8)
- Sweet Potato Fries, Cinnamon Sugar (3)
- Zucchini, Tempura Battered (1)
Golden Corral caters families seeking large portion sizes but on a budget. Buffet prices vary based on where in the country the customer resides but generally speaking the consumer can expect to pay $7.95 for the lunch buffet and $9.95 for the diner buffet.
Golder Corral does offer gift cards that start of at $5 and go as high as $50 (in increments of $5). Each gift card will cost the customer .99 cents to ship.