The Chase Freedom Credit Card:
- The website allows you to manage your Chase Freedom Credit Card or explore the card’s features and services if you are not yet a Chase Freedom Card holder
- Users can activate your Chase Freedom Card or apply for a Chase Freedom Card
- This is a cash back credit card – Learn about current cash back offers being offered through Chase Freedom
- Manage your account, activate your cash back bonuses, and redeem your cash back points for rewards all online through your Chase Freedom account
Chase Freedom is a very popular cash back credit card which provides users with cash back for all eligible purchases. Cash back rewards can be used to go towards an account balance or can be redeemed for gift cards. Currently Chase is offering 10% cash back on all purchases through December 31st 2015 for all purchases made at Amazon, Zappos, Diapers.com, and Audible. This promotion is to celebrate the holiday season and users can earn up to $1,500.00!
About the Chase Freedom Card:
- The Chase Freedom Mobile App allows cardholders to access their account and manage transaction as well as redeem reward points while on the go
- Chase Freedom is currently offering $150 to new cardholders who spend $500 in the first 3 months of opening their new account
- Rotating categories provide 5% cash back and all purchases are eligible for 1% cash back which can be redeemed for statement credit or rewards
- Introductory 0% APR for new cardholders – current offer is 15 months at 0% interest
Like all credit cards, your line of credit and interest rate will be based on your individual credit score and rating. These factors are used to determine creditworthiness. The Chase Freedom Credit Card is a card for individuals who prefer to receive their credit card rewards in the form of cash back (as opposed to reward points or travel mileage cards).