Chase Sapphire Preferred:
- Pre-Selection site for consumers who have been invited to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
- You will need you 12 digit invitation code which is included in the mailer sent to consumers
- Consumers will also provide their zip code and last name to access their personal application
- Learn more about the features and offerings to consumers provided by the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card
Credit Card companies often use consumer data to “pre-screen” individuals who meet set criteria for credit responsibility. Many companies will send pre-selected offers to consumers advertising credit cards which fit their profile. The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a Bonus Points Card and provides many features which make it an appealing card to consumers. If you have received an invitation for this card, you are likely eligible to complete the application and receive your new credit card. The completion of the application will ultimately determine ones credit worthiness.
Features of the Chase Sapphire Preferred:
- Card members are eligible for 40,000 in bonus points after spending $4,000 in purchases on their new card in the first three months
- This card allows authorized users and upon adding your first user you will receive an additional 5,000 in bonus points
- Chase Sapphire Preferred provides 2x points on travel (airfare, hotels, taxis and much more) and 2x points at restaurants. All other purchases are 1 point per dollar spent
- No foreign transaction fees apply when using this card outside of the United States
Chase Bank is a leader in the credit card industry. Offering unlimited points and providing travel services, the Sapphire Preferred is a rewards card with very competitive rewards and features. With membership you can expect to receive things such as 24-hour customer support, purchase protection, auto rental insurance, and travel insurance (check with your card member agreement for additional information on these services).