Uber Visa Credit Card by Barclaycard:
- The long anticipated Uber Credit Card is available to consumers and potential cardholders can now apply for the credit card offered by Barclaycard
- Uber is one of the most revolutionary transportation technologies of our time and their new credit card is designed to reward customers who use the service
- This credit card is a Visa Card and is a rewards card which provides some very nice incentives including 4% back on dining, restaurant and bar purchases
- In addition to the rewards mentioned above the card also has a variety of very nice perks members will enjoy including cell phone insurance protection when you pay your phone bill with your card
The Uber Credit Card was announced over the summer and has been a hotly anticipated credit card ever since. As mentioned above, cardholders will receive 4% back on dining purchases (a common destination for Uber users). Cardholders will receive 3% back on hotel and airfare purchases and 2% back on online purchases which includes Uber purchases. All other purchases will be eligible for 1% back.
This card also comes with a variety of other perks (such as the aforementioned cell phone insurance). Cardholders will also receive a $50 subscription service for online streaming subscriptions when a total of $5,000 is spent on the card in a calendar year.
More Information Regarding The Uber Credit Card:
- No foreign transaction fee will be included for purchases which are made outside of the United States
- Customers will receive a $100 bonus when they spend $500 in the first 3 months of opening up a new Uber Credit Card
- Rewards will be eligible for redemption for cash bank, Uber Credits, gift cards and more rewards as they are earned with credit card use
- Your Uber Credit Card can be linked to your Uber application to allow for an easy way to pay for your Uber trips