Chase Credit Cards Bonus Lookup:
- The Chase Bonus page allows customers who have Chase Branded Credit Cards to easily access their credit card bonus information no matter which Chase Card they are trying to view
- This is a “Catch-All” page so you do not need to select your specific card – once you verify your card information your bonus information will automatically be accessed for you
- The verification information is necessary in order to access your card’s bonus specifics – you will need to provide your last name, zip code, and the last 4 digits of your credit card
- If you have recently received a new card or if you have recently changed your address you will need to enter the most up to date information in order to access your account
Chase Bank is one of the biggest issuers of branded credit cards and many of their cards feature best in class rewards for their cardholders. Whether you are interested in travel cards, cash back cards or flexible reward cards you can find a card from Chase that meets your requirement. In addition to the various cards issued directly from Chase you can also choose from co-branded cards such as the Chase Southwest or Chase United Mileage Plus Card. These types of cards provide rewards for the associated airline.
What Type of Chase Cards are there and What type of Rewards do They offer?
- Travel reward cards such as the United Mileage PLus Card and the Southwest Rapid Rewards cards provide airline miles when purchases are made on these types of cards
- Cards such as the Chase Freedom provide cash back (including rotating quarterly categories) which can be redeemed for statement credit or for cash back
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred is a very flexible rewards card which allows consumers to earn reward points which can be used for travel, rewards, and more
- Full details of cards and additional Chase card offers can be found by visiting the main Chase Credit Card webpage