1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card Kroger Free Groceries Card
- The 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card is offered to Kroger customers as a rewards card with which customers can earn points which can be used as credits towards groceries
- The Krogers Rewards card is available through US Bank and Visa and can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted (rewards will also be earned for these purchases)
- If you have a US Bank Account you can sync this card with your US Bank account to allow for full online banking access such as transaction review and current balances
- This card is eligible for auto-pay features with US Bank but you will need to enroll with a US Bank Account and an US Bank Online account to complete this process
Kroger is a very large chain of groceries stores with locations across the United States. Many companies provide their loyal customers with reward opportunities and this credit card is available to Kroger shoppers who would like to earn reward points towards grocery purchases. The card is best designed for shoppers who frequent Kroger locations (even better if you buy Kroger branded products) and have a US Bank checking or savings account.
The reward breakdown for this card is very straight forward – for every 1000 points earned on your card you will receive $5 in credit towards Kroger grocery purchases. To earn points simply make purchases using your card. For every purchase you will receive 1 point for each dollar spent. Cardholders will receive 2 points for each dollar spent at Kroger locations. Finally, cardholders will receive 3 points for each dollar spent on Kroger family of brands.
Kroger Rewards 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Card Information:
- If you already have a card and have created an online account through US Bank you can login using your Personal ID and password
- To redeem rewards you will need to earn a minimum balance of 1000 points prior to redemption