Verizon Wireless Customer Rebate Center:
- Verizon Wireless customers can visit the website to begin the process of submitting a rebate/printing rebate form or to track a rebate which has previously been submitted
- If you are attempting to track your rebate, the easiest way to look up the current status is to provide the tracking number which you received when you submitted your rebate for processing
- For customers who are beginning the rebate submission process you will need to search for your rebate offer or enter the promotion code you received with your product
- For commonly asked questions regarding the Verizon Wireless rebate process customers can visit the link on the left side of the rebate page to navigate to the FAQs
Many products are sold to customers with the incentive of receiving a rebate at a later date. It is very important that customers remember to fully complete the rebate process for their purchases are they are leaving money on the table. The rebate process with Verizon Wireless is quite simple and all of the information need to submit and track your rebate can be found on the rebate center webpage.
When you submit your rebate you will be asked to provide some contact information as well as your email address. Once you submit the rebate, you will be emailed a confirmation which will indicate your rebate submission was successful. This email will also contain your rebate tracking number which will allow you to easily track the status of your rebate throughout the process.
Additional Information Regarding Verizon Wireless Rebates:
- Rebate form PDFs can be found through your Verizon Wireless account (if eligible device has been purchased) or by searching the forms in the rebate center
- Rebates are generally processed within about 3 weeks but sometimes can take up to 6 weeks for your rebate to be mailed after receipt
1 (800) 922-0204