Verizon Whats Next Services
- Check an order status, learn about installation and create a My Verizon account
- Internet access is required
- Customers will need their Verizon order number along with the zip code in which the order took place
- Order Number may be used only by customer and Verizon
- Most of the time Verizon order numbers can be located on the order confirmation email or letter
The Verizon order number will differ in length and color based upon the service. Customers using the Verizon Broadband can expect the number to be 13 or 9 characters in length with letters appearing in black and numbers appearing in green. Verizon Voice customers can expect the “order number” to be 8 or 9 characters in length and the number will normally started with the letter “A” i.e. A9AA8888. It should be noted the Verizon order number will NEVER contain a special character or spaces.
Who or what is Verizon Communications Inc.?
- Massive communications, information, and entertainment products company
- Headquartered at 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036
- Consumers looking to contact the Verizon Corporate Office via telephone should dial 212-395-1000
- Employs more than 170,000 people full-time
- CEO of Verizon? Mr. Lowell C. McAdam
Popular services offered by Verizon Communications include wireless phone services, Internet on smartphones, customers and business-focused multimedia offerings, LTE Internet, health monitoring devices, infrastructure and cloud services. Verizon is classified as a Domestic Telecom Service and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol VZ. The firm faces challenges from Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile.