Tell Brass Tap
- Take a short survey related to a Brass Tap visit
- Try to take the survey sober
- All feedback provided during the Brass Tap survey will be used to enhance the customers experience
- The survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
What are people saying about Brass Tap? (aka reviews)
“Incredible beer selection, even though there are far more in bottles than on tap. Bacon Sampler: Three slices each of three types of bacon – maple, applewood, and jalapeno.” – Melanie M.Clearwater, FL
“This Brass Tap location is very nice and clean on the inside. They often send out BOGO coupons for drinks and food and offer great weekday specials. The pretzel pizzas are delicious and burgers are impressive. The beer list is always diverse and fun to try new things!
The only thing holding me back from 5 stars is that the service is spotty. I have found that sitting at the bar has better service and the tables in the back are seldom visited.
Lots of TVs for sporting events and shuffleboard for entertainment. They also have a small porch to enjoy with nice weather!” – Alex J.Tampa, FL
Who or what is the Brass Tap?
- High end beer garden with a wide variety of beers and TV’s all over the place
- Caters to males between the ages of 21 to 40
- Claims to have more than 300 different craft beers available at any one time
- Can be reached at (239) 992-3500
The Brass Tap is dedicated to treating people right and creating a unique experience every time and just opened a location in Boynton Beach, FL. The Brass Tap corporate headquarters can be found at 23111 Fashion Dr, Suite 105, Estero, Florida. Brass Tap is an excellent place to watch a big sporting event or play a game of poker (not real money of course).