USBank ReliaCard Cardholder Login:
- The USBank RealiaCard is available as an alternative to receiving a paper check – payments are loaded directly on the card and available for use similar to a debit card
- ReliaCard Users can login to their online account by visiting the main login page and by providing their previously registered User ID and password
- For Cardholders who have not set up an online account, you will need to navigate to the first time login link and will need to provide your ReliaCard Account Card number
- Once you are logged in to your account you can manage your account settings and profile information as well as view information such as transaction history
Many companies and organizations that make payments to employers or benefit recipients are transitioning away from paper checks and replacing this with reloadable prepaid debit cards. These cards provide fund availability much faster than traditional paper checks which must be cashed or deposited prior to use. The USBank ReliaCard is one such card and is being used by many as an alternative to paper checks.
The USBank ReliaCard can be used for many of the same things you would find a normal debit card to be used for. For instance, the card can be used to pay bills, make purchases in stores, and used at ATM locations. The card can also be set up for alerts which can notify you when funds are deposited or other options you can select through your account management online.
Additional Highlights Regarding the USBank ReliaCard:
- Unemployment Insurance recipients who are receiving benefits through their ReliaCard can also log in or create USBank ReliaCard account through this page
- Many Government Disbursements are made through this prepaid card and information regarding disbursements can be found both through the USBank ReliaCard page and your disbursement source website