American Express Card Registration and Activation:
- To activate your new American Express credit card you can visit the main log in page and create a new account to complete activation (existing account holders can simply login)
- To register your new account, you will need to provide your personal information and your credit card account information including your credit card number and security code
- Once your online account has been set up you can access your credit card account and manage your setting including features such as email reminders and payment settings
- To easily manage your payments you can link multiple payment methods to your account through your online account access (such as linking checking account for payments)
American Express provides many credit card options for their customers ranging from personal credit cards to business credit cards and prepaid debit/gift cards. If you card directs you to activate your card online you will need to do so (or by phone if available) prior to using your new card. For credit card accounts, you will need to create an online account prior to activation. Once you have set up your new account you can manage nearly all aspects of your credit card.
If you received a new card that requires activation but already have an American Express Account you can log in using your existing User ID and Password. Your new card activation can be completed once logged in. If you would prefer to manage your new card with a new account you can follow the link on the activation page to register a new account.
More Highlights Regarding The American Express Card Activation:
- When registering a new account you will need to provide your 15 digit card account number and the 4 digit card ID – accounts cannot be set up without this information
- Once you have enrolled with an online account you can manage payment options, view transaction history, and view your credit card balance
1 (800) 528-4800