My Coke Rewards Reward Card
- Get a My Coke Rewards Card and earn gifts
- Use points to enter sweepstakes and win big prizes
- Program runs from 1/22/15 to 6/30/16
Coca Cola is one of the most recognizable brands in the world, and they’ve built this empire through loyalty. The soda giant now wants to give back to their valued customers by offering the My Coke Rewards Card, which is available at thousands of MCR vending machines across the country. This card links to the owner’s My Coke Rewards account and allows him or her to earn points with each purchase of various Coca Cola products. These points can be redeemed for a number of items and prizes, from gift cards to free drinks. Also, members can earn points by entering the code found on the package of their favorite Coca Cola products. To activate the card, users must first link it to their MCR account by entering the 16-digit card number online at mycokerewards.
Don’t have an MCR account? Here’s how to join My Coke Rewards
- Open a web browser and navigate to mycokerewards.com
- Click on the “Sign-in/Join” option on the top-right corner of the screen
- Create a display name, password and enter your email in the required fields
- Enter your birthday, gender and zip code
- Click “Join”
Once a signed up and with a linked card, users can accrue points by making purchases. Once a cardholder has 30 points, he or she can redeem them for a free beverage. Those who accrue hundreds of points can redeem them for some great prizes, including Amazon gift cards, magazine subscriptions, Domino’s Pizza deals and more. Also, it only takes a few points to participate in one of the many sweepstakes on offer from My Coke Rewards. The prizes here are even bigger, and they include everything from gift cards worth thousands of dollars to free groceries for a year.
Contacting My Coke Rewards