Cash America Listens
- Take a short survey in regards to a Cash America experience
- Requires the 5 digit survey code from the Cash America receipt
- All feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group and WILL NOT be sold to other companies
The Cash America Listens survey is designed to improve customer service and help customers obtain a loan in a stress free environment. At the end of the Cash America Listens survey the customer will receive an entry to win $500 cash that will be awarded in the form of a check. The promotional sweepstakes will run until 12/31/15 but Cash American may extend the survey into 2016 and beyond if they are happy with the results.
Cash America Listens $500 Survey Sweeps Details
- Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US
- The $500 cash draw will take place on the 10th day of each month
- The Cash America $500 survey promotion will include all Cash America, SuperPawn, Pay Day Advance and Cashland locations
- Customers are only allowed to enter once per quarter
- Taxes on the $500 are the responsiblity of the winner
- A purchase at Cash America is not required to enter the promotion
Who or what is a Cash America?
Cash America International operates a collection of pawn shops numbering nearly 1000 locations in total. The firm (founded by the legendary pawn owner Jack Doherty) is based in Fort Worth, Texas and thrives on making money of people who are in need of a quick buck. Cash America was opened in 1984 and has operations in 21 states across the US. The firm also operates check cashing stations under the name “Mr. Payroll”.