Blue Delta Skymiles American Express Credit Card:
- The brand new Blue Delta Skymiles Credit Card has launched after much anticipation and to celebrate consumers can participate in the Taste of Travel sweepstakes currently being promoted
- The website serves as both a place to find information about the Blue Delta Skymiles card by Amex as well as information regarding the current promotion to get a taste of Nashville
- If you are trying to apply for the credit card, you can follow the application link which will direct you to the main application page where you can begin the process
- During this introductory period, new card holders may be eligible to receive bonus miles with Delta is spending requirements are met – check current promos for most recent information regarding bonuses
Amex and Delta have released their hot new Blue Delta Skymiles card which is aimed at consumers who are looking for travel rewards – specifically with Delta Airlines. This card is currently offering a bonus of 10,000 miles when cardholders spend at least $500 dollars on their new card in the first 3 months of opening their account. This spending threshold is quite a bit lower than some of the major competitors and could be a great option if you are less inclined to spend big on a new credit card.
Additionally, consumers can take part in the current Taste of Travel contest. By using the hashtags #DeltaAmexBlue and #Contest on Twitter or Instagram and by following both @Delta and @AmericanExpress you can be entered for a chance to win a trip to Nashville, TN.
Need Even More Details about this New Card and Contest?
- In order to enter the Taste of Travel sweepstakes you will need to submit your hashtag post and make your follows by October 12th, 2017
- This card provides 2 miles per dollar for Delta purchases, 2 miles per dollar for restaurant purchases, and one mile per dollar for other spending done on your card