Delta First Bag Free
- Learn more about the check a first bag free on a Delta Airline Flight credit card promotion
- This card is ideal for consumers who fly frequently with Delta Airlines
- The offer comes with two card options: Gold Delta Sky Miles Credit Card OR Platinum Delta Sky Miles Credit Card
- Both offers allow members to earn Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and one mile on every eligible dollar spent for all other purchases
- Card approval will be based on credit score and history
The Delta First Bag Free card program is issued by the American Express Company who are based at 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10285 and can be reached by phone by dialing 212-640-2000.
What are the benefits of each card?
- Gold Delta Sky Miles: $0 annual fee for the first year then $95, 30000 welcome bonus miles, $50 bonus statement, no fees for foreign transactions, the card is the color of gold
- Platinum Delta Sky Miles: Members are hit with a $195 annual fee right off the bat BUT will earn 35,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (these bonuses will only be earned after spending $1,000 in purchases on the card within the first 3 months), reduced membership fees on Delta Sky Club Access, no foreign transactions fees, the card is the color PLATINUM
When all is said and down the better deal of the two cards for MOST consumers is the Gold Delta Sky Miles due to the lower annual fee. Please note that it will take 8 to 12 weeks for bonus miles to be posted to the members Delta SkyMiles account after the end of each month. Any questions about the Gold Delta Sky Miles Credit Card OR Platinum Delta Sky Miles Credit Card can be directed to a customer care agent by calling the number found on the back the card.