- Obtain information about the class action lawsuit in regards to a Philadelphia biotechnology Hemispherx
- The lawsuit claims that Hemispherx made “material misrepresentations and omissions” in regards to a new drug
- These “material misrepresentations and omissions” made the firms stock (HEB) increase in value only to fall dramatically after the misrepresentations and omissions were made public
- HEB has agreed to settle for $2.75 million dollars
- Any questions about the Hemispherx Securities Class Action Settlement case can be directed to 866-374-7219 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All claim forms can be submitted online or by mail to: Hemispherx Securities Settlement, c/o KCC Class Action Services, PO BOX 30172, College Station TX 77842. Please be sure to make a copy of the completed claim form and documentations before sending it to the address previously mentioned. Please do not send original securities certificates.
Important notes related to the Hemispherx Biopharma Announces Preliminary Approval of Securities Class Action Settlement?
- The case will be held in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- A Hemispherx settlement fairness hearing has been set for 7/22/15 (at 9:30 am sharp)
- The case is entitled Frater v. Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc., et al.
- Honorable William H. Yohn Jr. will reside over Frater v. Hemispherx Biopharma
- ALL claims forms must be in by 8/21/15
Class members are defined as:
“All persons and entities who purchased or otherwise acquired Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. (“Hemispherx”) common stock trading under ticker symbol HEB from March 14, 2012 through and including December 20, 2012, both dates inclusive (the “Class Period”)”
Please note any settlement members wishing to attend the fairness hearing should show up at the court-house at 601 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Class members are NOT required to attend in order to receive a settlement. Class members will be represented by Joshua B. Silverman of Pomerantz LLP. Mr. Silverman can be reached by phone at 312-377-1181 or in person/mail at 10 South La Salle Street, Ste. 3505, Chicago, IL 60603.