Marriott Rewards Credit Card by Chase:
- The Marriott Rewards Credit Card is being offered to consumers with a chance to earn 80,000 bonus points when $3,000 are spent in the first three months after account opening
- If you have a current rewards account with Marriott Rewards your rewards balance will be combined with the points you receive from your credit card points earned
- Cardholders will receive 5 points for every dollar spent at Marriott and SPG hotels, 2 points for every dollar spent on airline tickets (from airline), restaurants and car rentals
- All other purchases will be eligible for one point for each dollar – there is no limit on total reward points and your points will not expire as long as your credit card remains active (purchase made at least every 24 months)
The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card is currently providing one of the biggest bonus offers in the travel category industry. One reason the Marriott Credit Card has become popular is because there are so many locations which your points can be used. Marriott Hotels include popular locations such as Residence Inns, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn and many more. Your points can be used to put towards nights at eligible Marriott and SPG hotels.
As with all credit cards, this credit card will require you to complete an application which will be reviewed prior to your approval for the card. Once you have been approved and activated your card you can begin spending on your new credit card.
Additional Information about the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card:
- Cardholders will also receive 7,500 bonus points if they decide to add an authorized user to the account within the first three months
- Silver Elite Status will be guaranteed each year as long as your account is active and 15 elite credits will be applied when opening your account and each year thereafter
- Perhaps the best perk of this card is that each you will automatically receive a free night stay in a category 1-5 hotel