Chase United Travel Bank Credit Card:
- The Chase Bank United Travel Bank Card is a newly offered card by Chase Bank in conjunction with United Airlines which provides TravelBank rewards for customers who use the card
- TravelBank Cash is very simple to understand – when you earn rewards you can then use those rewards to make future purcahess with United Airlines – $1 in TravelBank Cash is $1 in United purchases
- If you already have an account with Chase you can login to your existing account – when you login through this page you will be directed to your Chase Dashboard to view your accounts
- Details information can be viewed on the main Chase United Travel Bank webpage to view what features the card provides for cardholders and how rewards can be earned and redeemed
One of the hallmarks of any good bank is whether they continue to strive to provide new and cutting edge products (such as reward credit cards). Chase Bank continues to be one of the industries leaders when it comes to providing consumers with new credit options with a full variety of rewards choices. The United TravelBank Rewards card is the most recent addition to this already long list of great credit card options (such as the Southwest Rapid Rewards, Chase Freedom, and many more).
Cardholders who apply, are approved, and use their United TravelBank Rewards card will earn 2% TravelBank Cash on all purchases made with United Airlines, 1.5% TravelBank Cash on each dollars spent elsewhere, and 25% back (as credit statement) on food and beverages purchases on United Flights.
Need Even More Details Regarding This New Credit Card?
- Cardholders will have all of the standard Chase benefits cardholders have come to expect such as purchase protection, full online account access, and 24/7 customer support
- TravelBank Cash is eligible for flights operated by United and by United Express