Win Chocolate Raisins
The popular Sun-Maid Chocolate Raisin Sweepstakes is a promotion sponsored by Sun-Maid and contestants can win over $5,000 in instant prizes, which includes $1,000, gift cards, iPad Mini, free supply of chocolate covered raisins from Sun-Maid and Kitchen Aid Mixer. The sweepstakes promotion starts on 1st June 2015 and ends on 31st July 2015.
Rules and eligibility
Only legal residents of the United States can participate in the promotion. All contestants must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Employees of Sun-Maid or any company affiliated with the sweepstakes are not allowed to enter the promotion.
How to enter the Win Chocolate Raisins Promotion?
Contestants should enter the sweepstakes via the Win Chocolate Raisins home page (see sources below) and complete the entry form. All details of the entry form, including the first name, last name, email address, date of birth, state, city and zip code must be entered in order for the entry to be eligible.
All entries must be received by the end of the promotional period to be eligible. Contestants can only enter a maximum of once each day during the promotional period. In case the contestant wins a prize, he/she is not eligible for any more entries.
Drawing and Prizes?
Random Draws will be held to select winners for the sweepstakes prize. Contestants can only win one of the six possible prizes.
The prizes include:
1) A check or gift card worth $1,000 awarded to the Grand Prize winner
2) A Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer awarded to one runner up winner
3) iPad Mini worth approximately $200 awarded to 5 winners
4) Gift cards each worth $25 for shopping at Williams Sonoma awarded to 15 winners
5) One year supply of chocolate covered raisins from Sun-Maid awarded to 7 winners
6) One month’s supply of chocolate covered raisins awarded to 73 winners
1) Only one prize can be awarded for each household
2) Potential winners must accept the delivered prize within one month failure to which the winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected
3) The prizes are not transferable nor can they be substituted for cash