- Take a short survey related to the quality of the pancakes at IHOP
- Tell IHOP is available in both the English and Spanish Language
- All information gathered by the survey is distributed to the IHOP locations by InMoment
- At the end of the survey the customer should receive a IHOP coupon that can be sued on a future visit
It should be noted that in order to take the survey the IHOP customer will need the survey code printed on the IHOP customer receipt (the code will consist of all numbers). In order to receive the IHOP coupon code the customer will be required to provide a valid email address as the Tell IHOP validation code will be sent to the user’s email account. Once the customers has finished the survey please open the email account that was used and write down the validation code on the back of the IHOP store receipt.
Who or what is a IHOP?
- Also known as International House of Pancakes
- Caters to consumers looking for a quality pancake
- Most locations are open 24 hours
- Has a breakfast, lunch and diner menu (but most people simply get the pancakes)
IHOP was founded by Jerry and Al Lapin, Jr. in 1958. There are more than 1550 locations through out the US/Canada and they have a net income over 40 million US Dollars. Major competition to the firm includes the Waffle House (5986 Financial Dr, Norcross, GA 30071 or 877-992-3353), Denny’s and Cracker Barrel (1-800-333-9566 or 305 Hartmann Dr, Lebanon, TN 37087).
Must try menu items at IHOP?
- Blueberry Lemonade Pancakes
- Harvest Grain ‘N Nut Egg White Combo
- Banana Pudding Pancakes
- Big Steak Omelette
- Regular Pancakes
- Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast
Most IHOP menu items will cost between $5 to $8 and a family of four can dine for around $20 to $25 on average (not including tip or drinks such as coffee and OJ). Any questions about the Tell IHOP customer survey or menu items can be directed to (866) 444-5144.