AMC Snap To Ride
- Enter for your chance to win a custom motorcycle in the style seen on AMC’s “The Walking Dead”
- The “Walking Dead” Snap to Ride Sweepstakes runs from 8/1/15 to 4/10/16
- The Snap to Ride Sweepstakes is open to legal residents 18 and over
Fans of AMC’s hit television series “The Walking Dead” now have a chance to win a customized motorcycle from Classified Moto—the same company that built Daryl Dixon’s bike on the show. Not only that, but the grand-prize winner will also receive a year’s supply of tasty Slim Jim products. Folks can sign up online and automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes. There are also 36 first prizes handed out every week for the duration of the Sweepstakes.
Some random weekly prizes on offer from “The Walking Dead” Snap to Ride Sweepstakes
- The Fourth season of TWD on DVD
- TWD walker hoodie (perfect for winter time)
- TWD poster collection
- A high end survival kit
- Daryl Dixon-style vest
- TWD hats and mugs
- Total value of all prizes is $26,745.86
Folks can enter the “The Walking Dead” Snap to Ride sweepstakes by filling out an online form that will ask for personal information, such as name and address. All information is kept private, and there is a limit of one person per entry. The last week of the “The Walking Dead” Snap to Ride Sweepstakes period ends on 4/10/16. At this point the Grand Prize winner will be determined. The winner will then receive a customized motorcycle by Classified Moto. The motorcycle is similar in style to Daryl Dixon’s bike on the show, but it is not identical. The Grand Prize winner must have a valid driver’s license, and he or she must recover the prize within 90 days of notice of prize win.
- AMC Network Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001