Kraft Promo ePrize Vault
- Win a $5000 Wal-mart shopping spree in the Kool-Aid Bust Open The Vault promotion
- The Bust Open the Vault promotion is giving contestants a chance to win over $90,000 in instant prizes during the promotional period
- The shopping spree will actually be awarded in the form of a Wal-Mart gift card
- $1,500 in cash will be provided to the Grand Prize winner to help cover taxes
- The promotion will run until September 30, 2015
Contestants can enter the promotion by visiting the Kraft Promo web page (see sources below) during the promotion period and completing the entry form found on the website. After submission of the entry form, contestants will receive an entry into the sweepstakes and be advanced to the Instant Win Game where they stand a chance of winning one of the thousands of instant prizes.
What are the bothersome rules associated with the Kool-Aid Bust Open the Vault promotion?
- Only legal residents of the United States can compete in the Koo-Aid Prize Vault promotion
- All contestants must be 18 years of age or older
- The promotion is subject to various laws, and is thus invalid in areas where such promotions are prohibited
- Contestants must enter the promotion during the promotion period for their entries to be eligible
But what are some of the BETTER prizes associated with this Kool-Aid sweepstakes?
- A $5,000 Walmart gift card, a shopping experience with Kool-Aid Man
- Kool-Aid Wireless Speakers
- Kool-Aid Color Changing Cup Set of four
Contestants can also enter the sweepstakes by purchasing a Kool-Aid product and then texting the word “RECEIPT” alongside a photo of the receipt for the product to 89074. Please note the Kool-Aid sweepstakes entry is only limited to one entry per day regardless of the method used to enter. Contestants can also play the Kool-Aid Instant Win Game once for each promotional day.