Templeton Rye Settlement
- Provides info regarding Mario Aliano and Due Fratelli, Inc. v. Templeton Rye Spirits
- A class action settlement has been reached
- Case is being adjudicated in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois
In the Templeton Rye Whiskey Class Action Lawsuit, plaintiffs allege that Templeton Rye Spirits, LLC, engaged in deceptive marketing practices by labeling their whiskey products as “small batch” and “made in Iowa,” when in fact it was distilled in Indiana. Plaintiffs also allege that the whiskey itself is a “stock whiskey” that was purchased from a third party and resold. The defendant denies all allegations of wrongdoing and maintains that they have proved Templeton Rye is a unique product and not a stock whiskey. They are settling to avoid a protracted legal battle.
How to file a Templeton Rye Settlement claim online
- Visit templetonryesettlement.com and click “File a Claim” on the left side of the screen
- Enter your notice ID number as well as the first three letters of the notice name
- Enter your email address and click “Continue
- Follow the prompts and answer the purchase questions to complete the claim
- Claims must be filed by 10/18/2015
- Maximum claim payout is $36
Only one claim in the Templeton Rye Settlement may be submitted per household. Those who are eligible to join the Settlement Class include those who purchased a bottle of Templeton Rye between 1/1/06 and 7/21/15. Those who submit proof of purchase are entitled to a settlement of $6 for up to six bottles. Those who do not submit a proof of purchase are entitled to $3 per bottle for up to six bottles. For each drink containing Templeton Rye purchased at a retail establishment, the claimant is entitled to $1 per drink for up to five drinks.
Contacting Templeton Rye Settlement
- TEMPLETON RYE WHISKEY SETTLEMENT, C/O DAHL ADMINISTRATION, PO BOX 3614, MINNEAPOLIS MN 55403-0614