Save On Foods Survey
- Take a survey in regards to a Save On Foods grocery purchase
- Take about 5 minutes to complete
- At the end of the Save On Foods survey the customer will receive an entry into a drawing for a gift card
- Once the customer has submitted the required survey information ( which is open only to persons above 18 years), they will be electronically registered into the contest
- The survey is operated by the Forsee company
Save On Foods customer survey sweepstakes is a receipt based questionnaire contest that was recently rolled out by the giant food company to gauge it’s consumers’ feedback, as well as give back to the community. The company encourages shoppers to take part in the survey sweepstakes for them to stand a chance of winning a $200 Overwaitea Food Group Gift Card. This survey is open exclusively to Save On Foods customers, i.e.; you will need a recent Save-on-Foods receipt to participate in this sweepstakes.
Save On Foods Survey Sweeps Recap
- The contest’s questionnaire, which is open to all Save on Foods customers, can be accessed by visiting save on foods promotional survey page (see sources below)
- Ensure you have a copy of a recent Save-On-Foods receipt as you will require a custom transaction code to complete the survey
- At Save on Foods requires contestants to enter the lane number from the register receipts as a way of authenticating that indeed they had shopped at one of their numerous stores
- The grand prize of the survey is a Save-On-Foods gift voucher that can be used to purchase food items worth up to $200, in any of the Save On Foods stores across the country
- The winners are announced daily and can collect their vouchers from the nearest Save-on-Foods store
A statement released recently by Save On Foods pointed out that each sweepstakes contest runs from 12:00 am ( Pacific Time/ UTC -8 ) of the beginning of each calendar month, to the last day of the same month at 11:59 am. On that note, all questionnaires submitted after the close of the contest period are ruled out as null and void, and the participants are automatically disqualified.