Carter Rewarding Moments Rewards Program:
- Carter customers can register for the Carter rewards program – Rewarding Moments – by creating an account if you have not previously set up a new account
- Once your account has been created you can then enroll in the Carter rewards program – you must have a registered account prior to enrolling in the Carters Rewarding Moments
- When you shop at any Carters location you can earn points which will contribute to your total rewards balance which then in turn can be used for credit towards future purchases
- Customers will earn 1 points for each dollar which they spend at a Carters location – once you have accrued 75 points you are eligible to redeem this for $10 in credit
Carters is a store which specializes in products for babies and toddlers. There are locations across the United States and customers can find a wide range of clothing products such as socks, shoes, holiday clothing, one piece clothing, and much more. For parents, Carters could be your a dream for clothing options for your new child as they feature some of the largest selections available for many clothing options for babies and toddlers.
In addition to Cater locations, customers can also earn points by shopping at any OshKosh B’Gosh locations. If a customer earns 75 points in any 6 month period you will then receive a $10 credit which can be used in store or online. Your $10 credit is available for 60 days after you earn your rewards – please note that if you are registered with the rewards program (which you must be in order to accrue rewards) you will be notified with the available contact information you provided when signing up.
Additional Information about Carters Rewarding Moments:
- Carters ships to all states in the United States and also provides international shipping for online purchases
- Customers can visit this website to use their store locator to find a location nearest them