Panda Express Guest Survey
- Tell the Panda about the customer service and the quality of the food
- The survey requires the 4 or 5 digit Panda Express store number
- The store number can be found at the top of the receipt and will be 4 digits for older locations but 5 digits for recently built Panda Express restaurants
- All feedback in the Panda Express Guest Survey is collected by InMoment Inc
- At the end of the survey the customer will receive a coupon that can be used on a future visit to Panda Express
The survey will ask the customer a variety of questions regarding their visit to the Panda Express to include topics about the quality of the food (i.e. was it served hot and quick) and the overall customer service (i.e. were the employees friendly and helpful). The Panda Express Guest Survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete and the survey coupon cannot be used with any other promotional offer.
Panda Survey Recap
- Requires Internet access
- Customers will rate the overall quality of the Panda Express location in terms of Highly Satisfied to Highly Unsatisfied
- Customers can submit their email address to receive future promotional offers from Panda Express (please note this is not required to complete the survey)
- Please remember to have the 4 or 5 digit Panda Express store number on hand (without this number quest will not be able to complete the survey)
Who or what is Panda Express?
- Serves American Chinese cuisine
- Classified as a fast casual restaurant
- Caters to all economic classes (both the rich and the middle class)
- The average cost of a meal at Panda Express ranges between $5 to $8 per person
Panda Express was founded in 1983 by Andrew, Peggy and Ming Tsai Cherng (Ming Tsai was responsible for cooking the food while Andrew and Peggy were in charge of the day-to-day business operations). Besides the United States the Panda Express can also be found in Mexico, Guam, Canada, Korea, and the United Arab Emirates.