Wake Up To Cash
- Obtain information about how to make money by selling products
- To gain access to these “products” the consumers will have to provide a valid email address
- The promotion will provide a short course on how to “sell” these products and create cash flow
- simpleonlinecashmoney.com provides the promotion with a 2 out of 5 stars
- Many online reviews are skeptical about one’s ability to make money using the Wake Up To Cash system
The company was formerly known as Wordcraft Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Wake Up Now, Inc. in November 2010 and a simply Google search for the work “Wake Up To Cash” is followed up with “Wake Up To Cash Scam” as the second most searched term.
The plan offers three director level earnings: silver ($32.95), gold ($54.95) and platinum ($99.95). These are levels that the customer buy into for the entire year.
It should be noted that Wake Up to Cash is NOT a scam but the money is not made solely through the cost of other people’s memberships and is simply overpriced when compared to similar offers.