My Allstate Account Online Access:
- Allstate members can access their online accounts by providing their already created username and password in the requested fields
- For customers who have not set up and online account with Allstate, you will first need to complete the enrollment process before you can access your account online
- Online account access provides members with additional resources to manage their Allstate policies such as bill payment services and agent contact capability
- If you are setting up an online account for the first time you will need to have your policy information available including the policy number associated with your account
Allstate is an insurance company which provides both individual and business policies to their customers. There is a full range of insurances available from Allstate including property insurance (homeowners and renters), automobile insurance, life insurance, and business policies. All of these policies can be synced with an online account to allow you to view and manage your policy details as well as provide services such as payment management and more.
When creating your account you will first need to select whether your policy is a business or individual insurance policy. Once you select the policy type you will be directed to a webpage to provide your policy and account information including your policy number, your name and birth date, and the last four digits of your social sercuirty number. You can then proceed through the remainder of the registration process.
Additional Information Regarding Allstate Online Account Access:
- In order to access your account you will need to be able to visit the website using a compatible web browser which has an active internet connection – accounts can be accessed 24/7
- If you have forgotten your username or password you can follow the recovery link which will provide you with options for retrieving your User ID or Resetting your password