Rapid! PayCard Cardholder Account Login:
- Rapid! PayCard cardholders can access their online account through the login website by providing their User ID or Card Account Number plus their password
- If you have never accessed your Rapid PayCard Account online you will need to register an online account by navigating to the First Time login link located on the login page
- In order to set up a new online account (not previously registered) you will need to have your card account information available and enter the full 16 digit card number
- Once you have registered your card online you can access your account and manage your account settings online as well as view your card transaction history and balance
Rapid PayCards are a way to receive funds (such as from an employer) quickly and securely. The card is accepted anywhere Visa or MasterCard debit card are accepted – there are both Visa and MasterCard branded Rapid PayCards which may vary from user or the source of the card. There are also personalized Rapid PayCards which are embossed with the name of the user of the card to provide you with additional identity verification to your card in the form of your name.
Direct deposits for you card are available not just for your paycheck payments. Many direct deposit payments are eligible to be issued on your Rapid PayCard such as your tax return. You do not need to create a different account for each direct deposit – the account is portable between many fund deposit methods.
More Information Regarding Rapid PayCard Account:
- No credit check is needed to set up a Rapid PayCard Account – you will only need to verify your identity and verify you are a US Citizen
- Login to your account is available 24/7 when accessing you account online through the online account access page
- Password or User ID can be retrieved through the links found on the main login page