Entering The 2018 Stub Hub Most Valuable Fan Sweepstakes:
Stub Hub is an official partner of Major League Baseball and is well known for their business of providing a platform for ticket resales. Currently the two are teaming up to offer an exciting sweepstakes opportunity where the winner will receive a once in a lifetime baseball experience. This sweepstakes can only be entered through the official entry website (www.MLB.com/StubHubMostValuableFan) and only one entry will be allowed per individual. During the entry period (which runs through August 6th, 2018), fans can complete the entry form which will enter them in the contest for a chance to win. There will be one grand prize awarded to the winner who will be drawn at random on August 7th.
Details Regarding The Sweeps and How To Enter The Sweepstakes:
- One Grand Prize will be award and will include the following (total retail value of approximately $3,500):
- A $2,000 Visa Giftcard which can be used for transportation and lodging for you MLB game
- Tickets for you and a guest to an MLB game of your choosing
- A VIP experience when you attend the game you select
- The application can be completed online at the entry website and will only take a couple minutes to fill out and submit
- Sweepstakes form completion requires contact information, email address, and some basic info regarding your MLB preferences
- This contest is open to entrants from the USA and Canada (with the exception of Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age
Baseball fans are likely already familiar with Stubhub as it is a major vendor for ticket resales and many fans who have ever attended a game have likely purchased tickets through the platform. This summer fans can participate in the Most Valuable Fan Sweepstakes for a chance for a VIP experience with your favorite team along with a very nice sized Visa Gift Card ($2000). There is no cost associated with entry and no purchase is required – contestants need only to submit the completed form before the completion of the sweepstakes on August 6th, 2018.