Activate and Manage Prepaid Accounts
- Activate your prepaid KeyBank account online
- Manage your account and account settings online
- Activate your prepaid MasterCard in about a minute
From its humble beginnings in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyBank has risen to become the 22nd largest bank in the nation in terms of deposits. They have achieved this by offering their customers a variety of options for financial services, from investment plans and insurance solutions to savings and checking accounts that are second to none. KeyBank is also there for customers who would like some banking freedom without the constraints of a typical account. That’s why they offer prepaid MasterCard debit accounts. They make great gifts for those who want some flexibility with their finances and want to be able to shop whenever and however they want. Anywhere MasterCard is accepted, the KeyBank card is accepted too.
How to register your KeyBank card
- Visit the promotional page to begin the process (see below)
- Click on the “Register your card” option to begin the registration process
- Enter the card number in the required text field and click “Submit”
- Follow the prompts on screen to register your card to begin using your funds immediately after registration
- Confirm registration once all information has been correctly inputted in to the system
Upon registration of your KeyBank prepaid card, an account will be created and you will receive a user ID. Enter that ID on the promotional page to log into this account. From here, you can manage all aspects of your KeyBank prepaid account. If you would like to add funds you can do so via this online account. And if you have any concerns whatsoever, you can address them here or contact customer service. A KeyBank prepaid card exists to make your life as easy as possible.