Card Activation Services
- Activate your Citi SmartPay 2 Card online
- Card verification only takes a minute
- Citi SmartPay 2 Card is active immediately
Citi has been the first name in U.S. finance for over one hundred years. In that time they have provided sound financial services for folks throughout the world. And this service extends to government organizations such as the U.S. Department of Defense. Citi has long been the trusted financial-services provider for the U.S. Government, and they are continuing this trend with the SmartPay 2 Card. It helps the DoD make the best use of their budget by offering expense-management tools guaranteed to streamline efficiency. Those who have received a Citi SmartPay 2 card need only spend a minute or two online to get it activated. From there, cardholders will have access to all of the features that make the SmartPay 2 card as popular as it is.
Some of the major features on offer from Citi’s SmartPay
- Single Sign-On capability allows for streamlined access of Citi’s information-management tools
- Card dashboard shows crucial metrics for card deployment in a snapshot view
- New expense-management tools
- Card tracker and receipt verification
- Customer service 24 hours a day all year round
To activate the card, simply visit the promotional website (see below) and enter you account number and verification ID. For many DoD employees, this will be the last four digits of their social security number. However, Department of Defense CBAs are required to call 888-514-2922 to receive their verification ID. After entering this info, cardholders will be prompted to enter their CVV code, which is a three-character value located on the back of the card.
- 888-514-2922 (Department of Defense accounts)
- 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043, U.S.A.