Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey:
- Customers who have recently visited and made a purchase at a Walgreens can complete the Walgreens Customer Satisfaction Survey for a chance to win a cash prize
- In order to participate in the survey you will need the receipt you received at the time of your visit – the receipt will have the information needed access your survey online
- To start the Walgreens Listens survey you will need to provide the Survey Number and Survey Password which are both found on your receipt just above the survey website listing
- Once you provide the information on your receipt you will the be asked to provide the time of day you made your visit – once selected you can continue with the survey
Customer feedback surveys are one of the tools businesses use to create a better experience when visiting the store. Walgreens provides customers a chance to offer feedback regarding their recent visit while also providing a chance for winning $3,000 dollars which will be awarded at the end of the sweepstakes period (current sweepstakes period ends on June 30th, 2017). If you have received a receipt after the current sweepstakes period you may be eligible for participation in the next promotional period.
When completing the survey, customers are encouraged to provide honest and candid feedback. This is what is required to make sure customer experience continues to improve. At the conclusion of the survey you will have the chance to enter the sweepstakes – the survey can be completed without entering the sweepstakes if desired.
More Information Regarding the Walgreens Customer Survey:
- Customers can complete this survey using English or Spanish versions of the survey – if Spanish is required, the link to switch can be found on the survey webpage
- In order to complete the survey you will need internet access and a computer or device with a browser compatible to the survey webpage
1 (800) 925-4733