Redeeming Your Kellogg’s Purchase For A Free Scholastic Book:
Consumers shopping this summer may find that their Kellogg’s branded items include a promotion which allows people to receive a free book with their purchase. The process of redeeming your offer can be completed at the promotional website (www.FeedingReading.com) and to do so you will need to provide proof of purchase. If you are unsure if your purchased product qualifies for the promotion you can find a full list of products which are eligible for the promotion (the easiest way to tell is to see if your product has the promotional flair on it but if you no longer have the product but retained the receipt you can review the list to see if it is an eligible product). To provide your proof of purchase customers will be required to provide images of their receipt which are uploaded during the redemption process.
Setting Up Your Account And Redeeming Your Purchase For Books:
Setting up your account is required during the redemption process – this is how your credit will be kept track of which will then be used for book redemption once you have acquired the necessary credits for the requested book. Following the registration link will bring you to the sign up page where you will provide your email address and create a password which will be used to log in to your account in the future. Customers will also need to provide their name and address to complete the registration process for the Feeding Reading Promotion.
Details About The Promotion and Redeeming Your Purchases for Books:
- The promotional period runs from 5/24/18 – 9/30/18
- When you are redeeming a receipt you will need to provide your receipt images within 30 days of making your purchase
- Participants must be at least 13 years of age and must be part of the Kellogg’s Family Rewards program (sign up can be completed when registering)
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase in order to be eligible for credit
- There are over 80 books to choose from for the promotion ranging from children books through teenage reading levels
- Credit must be redeemed by 12/18/18 and there is a limit of 10 books per person who participate in the promotion