Nabisco 5 SOS
- Win tickets to see a 5 Seconds Of Summer concert
- The 5 Seconds Of Summer promotion will run until September 4, 2015
- The winner will receive a total of 4 concert passes and a chance to attend a “sound check” and a “meet & greet”
- 5 Second Of Summer 2015 North American Tour kicking off on July 17, 2015
- The promotion is sponsored by Nabisco
The Nabisco 5 SOS sweepstakes will feature 3 grand prizes and a total of 30 instant win prizes (one instant win prize will be awarded per day during the lifetime of the 5 Seconds Of Summer Back To School Promotion.
What are the bothersome rules associated with the 5 Seconds Of Summer Back To School Promotion?
- Contestants are limited to one entry per day
- Contestants MUST be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- Contestants under the age of 18 MUST get parents or guardians consent before entering the promotion
- A parent or guarding will be required to travel with the GRAND PRIZE winner in the event the grand prize winner is age 13 to 17
- There will be a total of 3 separate grand prize drawings in the Nabisco 5 SOS sweepstakes
- Winners will travel to West Palm Beach FL, Irvine CA, or Houston TX depending on which entry period they win
- Each trip will include air fare and hotel stay for 4 people
- The 5 Seconds of Summer concerts will take place on 7/20/15, 8/8/15 and 9/13/15
Instant win prizes include goodies such as autographed 5 SOS merchandise, Gold sunglasses, soccer balls, milk glasses and a chalkboard piece from the 5 Seconds of Summer concert set. The instant win prizes range in price from $12 to $35 and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other crazy substitutes.
Nabisco is a popular cookie and snack company based in the United States. The firm was founded in 1898 according to popular lore and is a subsidiary of Mondelez International (a multi billion dollar food and beverage conglomerate).